Heritage - Akubra Hat - Banjo Paterson
The Banjo Paterson from Akubra's Heritage Collection of outstanding hats is a great style suitable for
town or country wear, named after the Australian poet and writer. The precreased crown has a wide center
crease with side dents in the front. The crown is 4 inches high at the front, 4.5 inches at the sides. The
brim is 2.75 inches wide. The striking hat band, 0.5 inch wide, is made from the skin of the Barramundi, one
of Australia's fine food fishes found in the Condamine and other northern rivers of Australia. Premium
quality pure fur felt, fully lined. Reeded roan leather sweatband. UPF rating 50.
Made in Australia.
Colours Fawn and Graphite Grey
Sizes 54 to 64
About the Product:
• Premium quality pure fur felt
• Pre-creased center crease crown 4" high at the front, 4-1/2" high at the sides
• 2-3/4" brim, raw edge
• Barramundi leather band
• Fully lined
• Premium reeded roan leather sweatband
• No chin strap hooks
• Colors are Heritage Fawn or Charcoal
• Sizes 6-3/4 through 8
• Akubra's Heritage Collection
• Made in Australia by Akubra
• The Banjo Paterson is available in hat sizes 6-3/4 through 8. Heads come in all sizes, and in a
surprising variety of shapes. Although fur felt hats, such as Akubra's Banjo Paterson, are adaptable, and
will usually conform to differences in shape with a little wearing, it is essential that the size be correct
for the head.
• To determine your hat size, measure the circumference around your head, keeping the tape level and
firm, across the temples and above the eyebrow ridges. Check the size chart given below. For in-between
measurements use the next size up.