Akubra Snowy River
The Snowy River is a precreased stockman's hat from Akubra, a classic Australian outback hat. It has a
pinched telescope crown and a brim with rolled sides with front and back turned down. This enduring outback
style may be worn over the eyes or well back on the head in typical Australian fashion. The crown is 4
inches high. The brim is 3.25 inches wide, with a raw edge. The pure fur felt is Akubra's Imperial Quality.
The hat is fully lined and has a bonded leather ornamental band with a suede insert and chin strap hooks set
inside the crown for easy attachment of a chin strap. Reeded roan leather sweatband. UPF rating 50.
Made in Australia.
Colours Fawn, Black and Medium Grey
Sizes 54 to 64
About the Product:
• Pure fur felt -- Akubra's Imperial Quality
• Pre-creased pinched telescope crown 4 inches to peak of crown
• 3-1/4" brim, raw edge
• Bonded leather ornamental band
• Fully lined
• Reeded roan leather sweatband
• Chin strap hooks
• Colors are Fawn, Medium Gray or Black
• Sizes 6-3/4 through 8-1/8
• Made in Australia by Akubra